The International Center for Journalism at the Freie Universität Berlin, in Germany, invites journalists to apply for the European Journalism Fellowships 2015-2016. The programme (from October 2015 to July 2016) will be in German, so a good knowledge of the language is an essential requisite:
Journalists interested in the programme should apply directly to the European Journalism-Fellowships Programme in Berlin.
You can find the information-sheet for this years application here in the download section.
To apply for fellowships, candidates must submit the following typewritten documents in either German or English:
- a completed application form
- a curriculum vitae
- copies of academic diplomas, certificates etc.
- 2 letters of recommendation (in English or German)
- a selection of articles, books, or other samples of applicant’s work
- proof of German language skills (by DAAD or Goethe-Institute)
- an exposé summarizing the applicant’s individual research project (3 to 5 pages)
The deadline for applications is March 31st, 2015
For more information (in English) visit the International Center for Journalism.