Membership of the European Federation for Science Journalism is open to national and regional associations and to individual science journalists in Europe.
Member associations have the promotion of independent science journalism in their statutes.
Individual members have to be based in Europe and have shown that they work fulltime or part-time as an independent science journalist.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR MEMBERS?
Free access to:
• Science and technology magazines and databases.
• Online network for science journalists.
• Cross-borders network for investigative science journalism.
• Science press card.
Discount access to:
• Bi-annual conference on science journalism in Europe.
• Summer schools and workshops.
• Study trips.
• Grant application support.